We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for an experienced or newly Qualified Dental Nurse to join a dental practice based in York.
The practice is a patient focused, quality driven practice looking for someone who has a positive attitude and good communication skills to join our friendly multidisciplinary team in providing exceptional 1-to-1 care.
- Full Time permanent position
- £9-£9.50+ per hour (dependent on experience)
- Monday – Friday – 8am-5:30pm
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- Training provided
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Great employment benefits!
Qualified Dental Nurse skills and experience required for this role:
- GDC Registered
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney Norman via [email protected] co. uk
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02039129808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing