Project And Business Support Manager needed in Watford £24.81ph PAYE - Reference:5176987
As a key role within Community & Environmental Services, the purpose of this post is to provide business support through effective financial and project management
- Manage and support delivery of a range of projects across the organisation with agreed timescales and within budget
- Monitor, manage and report on all of the Community Protection revenue and capital budgets and other project budgets as appropriate
- Develop specification and tender related documents and manage the procurement process in line with Council policies and procedures
- Development of and/or adaptation of databases and other reporting arrangements to facilitate delivery of required activities and/or the general running of the service
- To undertake any duties within the function of Community and Environmental Services as required by the Group Head or The Head of Community Protection, such as recruitment and managing email folders
This is working full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services