£25 - £30 per hour (Ltd)
6 Month Contract
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of leather in the United Kingdom and work with businesses in a range of sectors all over the world.
They are currently looking for an experienced BOM Engineer to support them with a project for a new client they have recently won a contract with.
The role of the BOM Engineer will include:
- Gathering technical data from the engineering teams and client to create bill of materials from scratch
- Also amend and manage updates of BOMs
- Migrating data from Excel spreadsheets onto the MRP system
- Create cutting files
- Outline the build sequences and material usage
The successful candidate will come with the following skills and experiences:
- Experienced BOM Engineer (ideally within Automotive/Aerospace)
- Previous exposure and understanding of AutoCAD drawings
- Strong on MS Excel and used MRP systems
- Analytical and well organised
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected] I can also be contacted directly on 07814889567. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet