We are partnered with a fast-growing software business who have scaled up significantly over the last 18 months. They have starting a commercial journey to expand their offering globally, as well as evolving their product offering. The business is based in the West Midlands but offers predominantly remote working. You will have adhoc travel to the office, depending on business requirements.
As part of the next phase of their growth plan, we are hiring a Commercial Manager to support with identifying commercial opportunity, analysing data, and providing actionable insight, as well as supporting several department managers across the business to identify areas of commercial improvement. As part of this role, you will have strategic influence and work closely with directorship.
Areas of responsibility for the Commercial Manager position.
- Review of several business areas to ensure they are achieving maximum potential.
- Advise on areas of improvement for business departments as well as external commercial projects.
- Understanding business goals and objects and advising on future areas of growth.
- Work closeley with sales and marketing departments to achieve business goals.
- Utilise data provided by various internal applications such as Salesforce CRM.
- Meetings and presentations with Senior Stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Manager role will have experience in the following areas.
- Previous experience working in a Technology led business, ideally working with software Products.
- Proven track record of analysing data through tools such as Salesforce.
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage internal stakeholders.
- Track record of generating improved revenue opportunities and performance.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education