Blackpool area, Secondary School
September 2021 - 1 Term minimum
Are you an experienced English Teacher?
Are you looking for a new role for September 2021?
Vida Education are looking for an outstanding English Teacher to teach English to both Key Stage 3 and 4 for a long term cover beginning in September 2021.
We are seeking the following;
- Talented and ambitious teacher seeking an opportunity to work in a fantastic school.
- The role is on a fulltime basis and applications are welcome from Newly Qualified English Teachers and experienced English Teachers.
- A dynamic and enthusiastic English Teacher with a genuine passion for teaching and learning with excellent subject knowledge of English at KS3 and 4.
For this role, applicants who apply will have:
- A relevant teaching qualification with QTS
- A current Enhanced DBS that is registered with the Update Service, or you will be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
If you do have experience as an English Teacher in a secondary school setting and are now looking for a post, please 'APPLY NOW'.
Newly qualified Teachers and experienced Teachers alike are welcome to apply. Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools. We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria and Lancashire.
Vida Education are an agency that are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of our staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS check, full work history, references and an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education