September 2021 - July 2022 (1 year contract)
Part Time (3 days, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays)
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for a new contact for September?
Vida are now looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join a lovely school from September on a years contract, part time.
We are seeking the following;
- Talented and ambitious teaching assistant seeking an opportunity to work in a fantastic school.
- The role is available on a part time basis and applications are welcome from newly qualified Teaching Assistants or an experienced Teaching Assistant.
- A dynamic and ambitious Teaching Assistant with a genuine passion for teaching and learning.
For this role, applicants who apply will have:
- A relevant teaching assistant qualification
- A current Enhanced DBS that is registered with the Update Service, or you will be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
If you do have experience in a school setting and are now looking for a post, please click 'APPLY NOW' below to submit your most up to date CV for review.
Newly qualified Teaching Assistants and experienced Teaching Assistants alike are welcome to apply. Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools. We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria and Lancashire.
Vida are an agency that are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of our staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS check, full work history, references and an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent