Are you AAT part-qualified and looking to gain exposure in a Large Accounting Firm, that will give you study support and amazing progression opportunities? This is a great role for anyone wanting to progress their career in Accountancy.
My Client are a dynamic, large Accountancy Firm in Leicester, who are looking to recruit a Trainee Accountant to join one of their specialist Teams, focusing on preparing accounts for the medical sector.
They offer a competitive salary, great benefits package including Bonus, additional holidays, flexible working and much more! Full Study support for AAT and beyond is also offered as part of this role.
Duties for the role include:
- Assisting the team in preparation of the year-end partnership accounts and the partnership and personal tax computations.
- Supporting the team in ensuring assignments are effectively managed, work is completed in a timely manner and specific deadlines are met.
- Preparing accounts and letters for Clients; using Microsoft and Accounting packages.
- Office administration duties
Ideal candidate will have:
- Completed AAT Level 2 and started or working towards Level 3
- Be able to demonstrate at least 6 months work experience in Accounts - ideally in an Accountancy Practice
- Excellent IT Skills - knowledge of Microsoft packages essential and accounting systems desirable
- Team player
- Willing to learn and demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Accountancy
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent