RF Design Engineer - Basingstoke
A specialist in the Design and Manufacture of bespoke equipment for the Aerospace & Defence industry. They are growing and have continued to expand over the past few years, and now offer the opportunity for an RF Design Engineer to the Team.
Our client has established themselves as a major supplier worldwide in their market space now for over 20 years. They work with some of the most advanced technologies and within a very advanced market space, offering tailored solutions to their clients for initial concept/requirement right through to installation & servicing.
Now is an exciting time to join as you will be responsible for building the long-term success of the company, with new projects and more coming into the business, as an RF Design Engineer.
- As an RF Design Engineer with strong technical abilities, your duty will be to design from components to a completed product.
- Within this role you will be undertaking responsibility, in line with specifications from clients as an RF Design Engineer you will also need to report consistently.
- A highly motivated individual with the ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- Must be educated to degree level or have the equivalent industry experience.
- Must have worked on RF (Radio Frequency Design) not just RF testing.
- Be able to use EM simulation software.
- Experience in antenna design and simulation of feed horns and waveguide components.
- Good understanding of RF test and verification principles.
- Knowledge of RF measurement instruments, techniques and methods.
- Produce clear diagrams, test procedures and production instructions.
- Clear communication skills to liaise as an RF Design Engineer to coordinate with other departments within the business.
- It would be advantagoues to work with the following; KU, KA and X band.
Package (Based on experience)
£42,000 to £52,000 per annum, plus benefits
If you have a passion for delivering high service with a keen eye for attention to detail and ready for a new opportunity as an RF Design Engineer, then please send your CV to Anjali at Orion Recruitment via the apply now button.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing