An exciting new opportunity to work for a renown Design and Manufacturing organisation, are now looking for a Senior Electrical Electronics Engineer to join the team in High Wycombe.
Now is a chance to be a part of a successful team in a global company, who manufacture bespoke equipment across a multitude of engineering disciplinaries.
From a Senior Electrical Electronics prospective you will be a part of a multi-disciplined development team, and you will have the opportunity to be in an innovative environment.
As a Senior Electrical Electronics Engineer you will be responsible for designing projects for a global leader of bespoke equipment, as well as being a critical part to the product life cycle.
- You will need to be degree educated with a 2.1 or above in an electrical or electronics related field.
- As a Senior Electrical Electronics Engineer you will need to be competent and have design work in analog sensors, filter design, signal processing and instrumentation electronics.
- You will also need to have had experience in CAD, PLM or ePLAN.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
The salary per annum dependent on experience would be between £45,000 and £55,000 plus a benefits package.
If you are interested, please apply or contact Anjali Dosanjh at Orion ELectrotech.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing