To support the Business to enable the contractor to efficiently honour their contract through the coordination of interfaces, interrogation of his programme, and the monitoring and reporting of progress for a particular area of responsibility.
* Completing daily reports; keeping the Project Construction Manager informed of contract and site progress & performance.
* Supporting interfaces between the assigned principle contractor and other adjacent or follow-on Crossrail contracts on site.
* Interrogating the contractor's Work Programme and liaising with the contractor to seek notice of activities and interventions.
* Providing support to the Project Field Engineer in monitoring Contractor compliance with the Construction Quality Plan, and in resolution of NCRs and Snag List items at contract level.
* Monitoring and supporting the contractor's compliance with Environmental, Safety & Health requirements, escalating issues and seeking intervention where required. Checking there is a satisfactory level of health and safety through taking reasonable care of own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role
* The implementation of the Review and Acceptance of Safe Systems of Work Procedure.
* Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Crossrail Target Zero principles.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other