Secondary Teachers for September
- Do you want a job for September?
- Do you want permanent or part time hours ?
Well look no further, Vida Education are an experienced team who specialise in placing candidates in roles such as secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants, school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria and Lancashire.
We have an excellent relationship with our schools and this means we are always guaranteed repeat service and advance knowledge of up and coming jobs for local schools before job boards or other agencies.
Role / Available Work
We are currently recruiting for a number of enthusiastic teachers who are committed to motivating and making a difference in children's lives.
We are recruiting for teachers who would like to work start work immediately as well as those looking for a new position in September.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Teaching qualification/ or working towards one
Teachers who can teach any of the following subject areas:
- Humanities (History, Geography, RE)
- MFL (French, Spanish, German)
- Design technology (Resistant Materials, Graphic Design, Wood Work etc)
- Food Technology
- Art & Design
- ICT, Computing, Computer Science
- Performing Arts/Drama
- Health & Social Care
- Business Studies
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role then please do apply now or call our recruitment consultants:
- Kate on 01253 966170 (Blackpool)
- Nicola on 01253 966170 (Cumbria)
- Vida Education can offer excellent rates of pay
- We provide quality service to candidates and schools
- Dedicated consultants who will cater for your employment needs
- Ongoing support for continuous professional development
As you are working with children, safeguarding and child welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education