Logistics Administrator (Peterlee) – Permanent; Full Time; Up to £19,000 DOE!
Our client is a well-established manufacturing organisation in a sustained period of growth.
- Strong administrative background – proficient in the use of Microsoft systems e.g. Excel and Word
- Experience within logistics advantageous but not essential
- Ideally some experience within manufacturing/engineering environment
- Strong communicative skills
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic company
- Permanent secure role
- Excellent benefits package which includes; 25 days holiday + 8 statutory bank holidays, early Friday finishes, Private Health Care, Life Assurance, Pension contribution PLUS MORE!
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent