Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our client, a leading Manufacturer based near Cheltenham.
As Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Director undertaking administrative duties.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for processing quotations; sales orders, order acknowledgements and other similar tasks. Progressing and placing purchase orders. Occasionally involved in dispatch of orders.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of between £22,000 - £24,000 with an annual inflation-based increases.
- Responsible for supporting Sales Director with Administrative Duties.
- Responsible for processing quotations; sales orders, order acknowledgements and other similar tasks.
- Progressing and placing purchase orders. Occasionally involved in dispatch of orders.
- Update customer’s details onto Company records.
- Sending & receiving emails on a daily basis.
- Scanning documents/orders into the system.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Company uses inhouse database, ERP and CRM platform so full training will be given.
- Good telephone manner.
- Communication skills.
- Team player.
- Role will suit someone with outgoing personality and enthusiastic.
- High work ethic.
- Good attention to detail.
- Driving licence with car as site is based in rural location.
- Great team and excellent place to work
- Salary £22,000 - 24,000
- 5 Weeks holiday
- Free Parking
Other benefits on request
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration
Secondary School or equivalent