Senior Bid Manager
This Senior Bid Manager role is with a well-known and leading mid-sized multi-disciplined design and engineering consultancy. They undertake a wide range of activities in both the public and private sector from their London and regional offices.
- Project management of Bid Proposals.
- Manage and be responsible for the team
- Ensuring bids are of the highest quality and accuracy
- Monitoring and management of bid team.
- Improving processes and procedures.
- Ensuring quality of bid responses.
- Provide content guidance and challenge where necessary.
- Ensure content is technically accurate and structured for the intended recipients.
- Ensure that the proposals make a visual distinction from competitors.
- Development of a bid strategy and capture plan.
- Knowledge of the OJEU and public procurement systems
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Bid’s and Proposals management role with either a design or engineering consultancy, Project management or Architectural practice.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking dynamic and fast growing consultancy where you will have a key role in the wider success of the business. This is a group level role where you will have the chance to develop the proposals bid function under your guidance
60 – 80k plus a generous benefits package
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Construction