Job title: Account Manager
Salary: 28-32K plus uncapped commission, laptop, mobile and company card.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our clients high performing team to assist with building and maintaining long term relationships with their high-end residential partners and commercial clients. We are looking for someone who isn't afraid to get stuck in and get their hands dirty, as well as maintaining long-standing relationships in a number of sectors, including Property Managers, Boutique Fitness Studios, Security ﬁrms, Sports Teams and Spas [to name a few].
They have serious growth plans for 2021 and beyond, so it is a great opportunity to develop and grow with them. This role is perfect for someone who is looking for their next challenge in life, and would like to work within an exciting, rapidly growing company.
You will be the face of the business and liaise between partners, customers and the internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of their services. You will develop an in-depth knowledge of the entire business and be comfortable working across teams so that they can supply the highest level of client service and ensure a deep enough understanding of clients' individual experiences to head off potential issues before they become problems.
This role reports directly into the Head of Sales.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work closely with the sales and customer service teams
- Regular face to face on site visits with key accounts across London
- Work with marketing to help deliver our Retention strategy, email campaigns, promotions and seasonal engagement.
- Develop positive and trusting working relationships with clients
- Focus on ensuring the company maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence, and strategic insight
- Work closely with Finance on invoicing
- Cross selling
- Previous experience in Account Management or B2B Sales (+ 2 years)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and thorough in executing operational tasks
- Hands on approach to work, willing to get stuck in.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Proven ability to juggle multiple key accounts
- Experience in dealing with & resolving operational issues
- Opportunities to grow and develop career
- Working closely with founders in fast growing business
- Competitive Salary 28-32K plus commission (OTE 38K)
- Mobile Phone, Laptop & company card
- Regular lunches & socials
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
plus uncapped commission. 38K OTE, laptop, mobile phone and company card.
- Industry Sector Sales