This Employer's Agent's role is with a well-known and leading mid-sized multi-disciplined design and engineering consultancy. They undertake a wide range of activities in both the public and private sector from their London and regional offices.
- Understanding of clients brief for project
- Obtain instructions and written orders from Client
- Prepare tender documentation for submission to contractors, analyse tender returns, negotiate or recommend tender, appoint contractors etc.
- Liaise with all project team, including architects, contractors etc. to agree scheme brief / costs / programme
- Preparation of Employers Requirements/design briefs, preliminary documents including contract amendments.
- Undertake where required auditing / completion of funding documentation.
- Preparation of building contract for scheme i.e. JCT or development agreements and the administration of such agreements/contracts
- Contract administration, site visits, chairing project meetings, producing detailed minutes etc.
- Agree valuations, prepare Certificates/Notices for Payment, PC, Completion of Defects etc.
- Undertake snagging / end of defect inspections etc.
- Ensuring that all work is in full compliance with relevant Statutory Requirements.
- Assist in the control and monitoring work to ensure quality of service is achieved and to ensure delivery timelines and budgets are on track
- Ensure project work meets all relevant technical and professional standards on a consistent basis.
- Be able to understand the technical and design requirements of projects and ensure compliance with the relevant technical, health, safety and environmental standards.
- Give input and guidance into the technical nature of the work and the appropriate approach to be taken to deliver the technical output.
- To assist in the scoping of client briefs to ensure accuracy, appropriateness and completeness. Ensure the brief is fully understood and confirmed before its acceptance.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Project to aid the management and administration of the projects.
- Ensure that the Business Management System and the Quality Management System is followed.
- Develop an understanding of project finances including job profitability and financial targets and to update key financial information on Frankham’s project management software
This is a great opportunity to join a growing multi-disciplined consultancy where you will have the chance to develop your career.
Benefits include but not limited to: Healthcare, Long Service Awards, Social events, Progression and Cycle to Work Scheme
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Construction