SEMH Teaching Assistant Required
Are you an experienced SEMH teaching assistant in and around Durham?
We at Hello Education are working with a Health Care Network who support secondary and further education pupils who have mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities throughout the UK.
The provision offer help and support within their mental health rehabilitation and recovery services and their aim is to make a positive difference to the lives of their service users by building essential community links and strategies that support the re-integration into the wider community through working in partnership with each individual, their families and support network.
The provision is currently looking for teaching assistant’s to start from September.
The ideal candidate should have the following experience or qualities:
- Experienced teaching assistant, working with SEN
- Experience working with key stage 3, key stage 4 or further education pupils
- Experience working on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Experience working with pupils with mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety or with those with addiction’s or who self-harm – although this is not a pre – requisite
- You must be caring and empathetic
Hello Education are be able to offer a friendly, reliable and professional service along with the following benefits:
- Top rates of pay
- An experienced and dedicated specialist consultant
- Career support and advice
- Guaranteed work schemes
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives; if this sounds like you then do not hesitate in making contact with ourselves.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education