360 Recruitment are a specialist IT recruiter, currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading Microsoft Consultancy as .NET Development Lead.
.NET Development Lead
Basic Salary ranging from £55,000 - £85,000 dependant on experience
+ Company Pension.
+ Life Assurance.
+ Health Cover.
+ 33 days holiday.
Remote role (Home Based)
Flexibility to travel to clients sites and Head Office when required
Permanent - Full-time
The purpose of the .NET Development Lead;
Focused on building products that help companies get the most out of Microsoft collaboration tools, using the latest and greatest tools available on the Microsoft stack to build Azure-based solutions for our customers and we always welcome innovative ideas to make our products better.
Leading a small, agile product team, involved in product releases from planning and design through to release, working with product managers, testers and business stakeholders to create and extend the innovative products our customers.
- Day to day management of the Development Team
- Holding regular 1 to 1s with Team members and conducting performance reviews
- Communicating with the Product Team to ensure that the team is developing code that meets their requirements and expectations
- Reporting the performance of the development team to manage and highlighting areas where improvements can be made. Ensuring software designed and produced by the team is fit for purpose meeting quality and performance standards set out by the Product team
- .NET development experience (5 years+)
- Good awareness of software security.
- History working with REST-based APIs for working with data.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to estimate effort for the completion of User Stories
Skills and experience required
- Previous experience in managing a small group of developers and motivate them to deliver to their maximum potential.
- Good communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a track record of building high performing and reliable systems.
- Continually be looking to improve your expertise, knowledge and skills
- Maintain an interest in the latest technologies and how they can be incorporated to improve the output of the team and be used in greenfield development.
- Happy to share knowledge with the team and provide mentorship to increase efficiency and improve standards within the team
- Believe automated testing is beneficial, not a chore, adopting a test-first approach to writing code
If the role of .NET Development Lead sounds like the role for you then please make an application and a member of the team will be in contact immediately.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ Company Benefits
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)