- B2B customer service experience, from a telcom business ideally - 1 year as a minimum
- Soft skills - high level of organisation (dealing with suppliers to coordinate service delivery), excellent communication skills.
Mon-Fri, 9-5.30. On 5pm every Friday the office winds down with some beer and wine.
Team set up:
Team of 3 Order Delivery Managers, supported by the Service Delivery Manager. The successful candidate will be reporting to the former.
- Annual discretionary bonus, based ont he company's performance
Just one stage - competency-based. Will run through the spec and the role. The candidates will be expected to demonstrate B2B customer service experience
The Order Delivery Executive is responsible for liaising with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders, validating and raising new orders and managing small connectivity projects to strict deadlines. You will take full ownership to ensure these services are delivered correctly. The role will demand a well organised and attentive individual, who has a friendly and professional approach.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Validation, Approval and Supplier placement of multiple connectivity order types
- Progression and management of orders to completion
- Liaising with suppliers; taking ownership of delays and escalating where needed
- Keeping clients updated in a timely manor
- Building relationships with longstanding and new clients
- Managing and coordinating cancellations, ceases, modify and upgrade requests.
- Hardware dispatch and delivery
- Service delivery is an integral part of the company as such you will be working closely with each department to obtain or provide updates necessary to complete inflight orders
- Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager
Educated to at least A-level Order or Service Delivery experience. Customer Service experience Good working knowledge of Microsoft office programs Meticulous organisational skill and attention to detail Excellent verbal and written skills