We’re on the lookout for a personable and proactive Lettings Negotiator who’s ready to progress towards a Senior Lettings Negotiator or Assistant Lettings Manager role within a close-knit and well-established sales and lettings estate agency covering Brighton and Hove, and the surrounding areas.
As an experienced Lettings Negotiator or Senior Lettings Negotiator, you will be well-presented and confident. You will need to be highly experienced with valuations, viewings, negotiations and property management, and you will have a strong understanding of current lettings processes and legislative requirements so that you will be comfortable overseeing the full lettings cycle.
The successful Senior Lettings Negotiator will be a natural people-person with a genuine desire to offer a high-quality service for their clients and tenants alike.
To fulfil the Senior Lettings Negotiator role you must have experience as Lettings Negotiator or Senior Lettings Negotiator with an in depth understanding of how the local market is performing. A natural drive, tenacity and go-getter attitude with a dedication to delivering exceptional service is essential.
Estate Agent Senior Lettings Negotiator – Property Experience Essential
- Relevant property experience with a proven track record for success
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- The ability to naturally make quick bonds and develop a rapport
- You will be well presented
- You will be results driven and enthusiastic
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality
- You must have a full drivers license
Estate Agent Valuer – Benefits
- This is NOT a KIP or highly targeted environment, and team members are given flexibility and freedom to grown within the role to their own strengths
- A secure, growth orientated organisation
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- Further internal progression available
- Attractive, interesting and flexible Independent Agency brand
- Down to Earth and approachable team environment
- Room for independent working within the team
- Mileage allowance
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Senior Lettings Negotiator eager to join a market leading brand.
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Plus Commission, OTE £45,000 +
- Industry Sector Property