Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £34,900 (OTE £40k)
Hours of work: Regular Days
My client, the UK’s leading manufacturer of high-quality products are looking for an experienced motivated Electrical Bias Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their busy state of the art fully automated site in, South Yorkshire. My client stays ahead of their competition by constantly developing their production lines ensuring orders are met on demand. They can complete high volume orders ahead of schedule, meaning their order books are full.
Role of the Maintenance Engineer
Your day-to-day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of automated paint plant machinery, edge bandings, robotics plus more.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts which will include rollers, bearings, pulleys and Pneumatics.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
- Being involved with project and continuous improvement work meaning you are engineering problems out as appose to sticking a plaster on it.
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- Engineering NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy or Army with a Electrical qualification.
If you are interested in hearing the full details of the role, please email your CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Excellent company benefits
- Industry Sector IT & Internet