Part-time jobs don’t have to be boring. If you are craving fun, have worked with kids before and want to keep your evenings and weekends free then this is just what you’ve been looking for!
Why is this job great?
Busy working families in your local area need help with regular childcare usually 9-15 hours a week. This leaves your evenings and weekends free for studying, your family, another job or hobbies.
You’ll become a valued part of the family unit and work in their home. You’ll spend your afternoons out and about with the children, or doing fun activities at home like board games or baking and helping with simple meals and homework.
The important stuff...the benefits:
- Koru Kids will make sure everything is above board. We take care of contracts, sick pay, holiday pay and most importantly make sure you’re paid correctly and on time
- You’ll get paid from £9-12 per hour depending on experience
- You’ll get a pay rise after 6 and 12 months
- We’ll cover the cost and provide insurance for you
- You’ll receive free nanny training, first aid training, an enhanced DBS check and insurance [worth over £300!]
- We’ll support you every step of the way with continued development with free CACHE registered courses and 1:1 coaching
You’ll love this role if:
- You’ve worked with children before, maybe as a volunteer, babysitter or au pair
- You’re a student who loves working with kids
- You’re a trained childcare professional with experience in nurseries or schools
- You’ve raised your own children and miss the buzz of family life
More on pay:
We have 4 pay tiers that make sure you get paid fairly and based on your experience.
Tier 1 - £9-9.99 per hour - for nannies with adhoc childcare experience such as a babysitter, volunteer or similar
Tier 2- £10.25 per hour - you’ve had 1+ years experience working with children or raised your own children
Tier 3 - £11 per hour - You’ve worked as a professional childcarer such as a teaching assistant, in a nursery or a nanny for 2 years
Tier 4 - £12 per hour - You’ve worked as a professional childcarer such as a teaching assistant, in a nursery or a nanny for 3 years
Is it a great job? Here’s what our nannies say:
“A great company to work for. Very supportive and always checking up on my well-being. Always at hand if needed.”
“I have been with Koru Kids for over a year now. I genuinely have never been so satisfied with working for a company this much in my life.”
“I absolutely love working for Koru Kids! It’s amazing and fits around my uni timetable. Highly recommended for students who enjoy working with kids and want to earn a little bit of money on the side while studying.”
What are you waiting for? Come and join us! Apply Now
Permanent, Part Time
Additional Salary Info
You'll receive a pay rise after 6 and 12 months.
- Industry Sector Education