Store Manager – New Store opening in Oxford
£30,000 - £32,000 + Great Bonus and Benefits
Retail Manager superstar required.
Find a job you love and you’ll never work another day in your life!
This exciting brand’s mission is to create the best in store experience on the planet. To do that, we need the best retail talent. That’s why, like their products, if your made of the right stuff, they’ll invest time and attention to make sure you reach your potential.
To be part of the team you’ve got to be passionate about customers. Everyone here is constantly striving to do their best work – and together they’ve already achieved some amazing results. As they continue to grow both in the UK and globally they are currently looking for a business minded, confident leader with spirit and passion in line with our products, people and values to join our brand new store in Oxford as a Store Manager
I want to engage with Store Managers who are strong, commercial leaders who can inspire, coach and develop their team members to drive sales & deliver 100% happiness to all our customers.
As a Store Manager, you’ll be able to:
- Drive team performance through effective communication of vision and goals
- Provide excellent leadership and develop high-performing teams
- Own and drive store sales and profit plan and take action to maximise performance
- Ensure that store sales targets and KPIs are achieved and even exceeded through clear and effective communication to the team
- Create an environment that delivers world class service and exceeds customers expectations
- Deliver exemplary service through role modelling and setting customers service standards through the team
I want to speak to talented individuals who are:
- Established Store Manager with strong experience in a seasonally busy environment, ideally within a luxury brand or retailer
- Experienced in a bespoke selling environment with a high level of demonstrable customer interaction
- Leading with spirit and passion in line with our products, people and values
- Evidence of leading and managing a high-performing team to deliver results
- Have a flair products and an affinity with our customers
This is an incredible opportunity with a high growth, high performing, funky retail brand. Interviews are to be held immediately.