Testing & Commissioning Engineer needed in Motherwell £306.92 per day PAYE - Reference:336162
The position will be based in Motherwell, and will involve project coverage under our framework that can be pan-Scotland (working away on occasions).
General Job duties:
- Production of commissioning documentation (programmes; method statements; risk assessments; test sheets, sequence diagrams, etc)
- Preparation of training plans
- Providing client on-site training of new installations
- Management of commissioned assets prior to hand-over
- Recording and reporting of as-built information and final settings
- Completion of commissioning and test documentation
- Writing service reports
- Chairing commissioning planning & co-ordination meetings
- Liaison with clients representatives
- Liaison with sub-contractors and specialist suppliers commissioning services
- Factory acceptance testing
- Site acceptance testing
- Testing & completion reporting
- Asset data collection & schedule of initial settings
- Optimisation of installations prior to handover
- General adherence to company SHEQ policies
- Out of hours support when required on occasion
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services