We are looking for an experienced Clinical Transformation Specialist who is:
- Car driver is essential
- Nurse Qualified
- Previous experience working within nursing homes
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Director of care operations & Transformation to evaluate systematically the quality and effectiveness of dementia care practices across our services to improve the outcomes for the residents.
- Responsible for the development of a clinical governance & standards governance strategy
- Drive improvement of care standards and clinical excellence at all levels through leading on team’s clinical development, clinical competencies and create clear career progression pathways.
- Demonstrate visible leadership to clinical teams to enhance effective management, organisation and delivery of care and nursing.
- £5K car allowance
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
£5K car allowance
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing