An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Support Workers
We are looking for experienced Support Workers to join our fast growing team, to support clients with Learning Disabilities. Our aim is to provide the best possible service to our clients as required.
This varied and challenging role has many benefits. Reap the rewards of improving the quality of life of those you care for. Assisting them with day to day tasks, such as; cooking, cleaning, personal care, shopping and hobbies.
- With full and part-time hours available, we have shifts to suit you so you can plan your work around your lifestyle.
- Paterson Health and Social Care offer a fast and efficient registration and training process, so you can be working within a short time-frame.
- If you are compassionate, dedicated and wish to provide a high quality service for people with learning disabilities, we would love to hear from you.
For more information about Support Workers role in the Chipping Norton area, please contact our team today on 01869 325530.
Benefits of Support Worker role include:
- Highly Competitive hourly rates of pay: £10.06 - £12.57
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working hours.
- Training Programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme. Cash referral fee paid to all workers who refer a friend. Paid once the friend has completed 100 hours work.
- Equal Opportunities Employer and adheres to Safer Recruitment Practices
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing
Less than 1 year