Quality Inspector (Bishop Auckland) – Permanent; Full Time; Up to £25,000!
Our client is an expanding multi-faceted manufacturing organisation, providing world-class products to a variety of industries and market-leading organisations.
- Must have previous experience of quality inspection of goods
- Experience of using CMM advantageous, but not essential
- Ability to work in high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Experienced in the use of measuring tools such as verniers and gauges
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding permanent opportunity to join a fantastic company
- Immediate start available
- Excellent company benefits including company pension
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent