Location: Coventry (Office based)
Duration: 3 months
Rate: Please advise what rate you would need
Knowledge required: Geotechnical in-situ testing, geophysical surveys and AGS digital data processing would be an advantage.
- Data management of all the in-situ and geophysical data on a large GI project as part of a reporting team.
- Make sure all in-situ/geophysical data is received, renamed correctly and processed. The data processing will be primarily done by others within the company by subcontractors and you need to make sure it's done correctly within the timescales and according to the specification.
- Assisting with AGS processing and checking.
- Good communication skills and able to liaise with the rest of reporting team, site team, client and subcontractors on a day to day basis.
- Be able to work with tight deadlines.
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Have good attention to detail, be organised and able to work consistently with data.
Data: CSW, MASW, Cross-hole geophysics, HPD, CPT, Variable Head, Dynamic Probing, Packer Testing
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other