Agile Business Analyst required for a 9 month contract (possibility of extending) based in North Hampshire (WFH at present) up to £550 per day
Working inside of IR35 for a high profile automotive and financial services organisation, as an Agile Systems Analyst you will work on a large scale CRM transformation initiative. As Systems Analyst, you will be working in a dynamic, cross-functional team, gathering requirements, designing and implementation CRM solutions to meet customer's needs. You MUST have end-to-end delivery experience within an Agile environment.
* Perform in an Agile team to write user stories, manage scrum calls, prioritise backlog etc.
* Work closely with Product Owner(s), and other stakeholders to lead analysis work, document and maintain a set of comprehensive requirements via user stories/epics, customer journeys and wireframes.
* Support the Solution Architect in developing the overall solution and design by ensuring that the technical components meet the business needs.
* Problem solving and trying new approaches to achieve working outcomes, leveraging a strong analytical mind-set.
* Support development teams in the design, development and testing of solutions.
* Lead and undertake testing activities to ensure the systems meet requirements and support multi-business stakeholders during user acceptance testing.
* Undertake business and IT tasks to support the overall implementation
* Experience of analysis and agile toolsets such as JIRA and Confluence.
* Experience of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and adapting to suit the work being undertaken.
* Experience in CRM transformation and Financial Services is desirable.
* Experience in Salesforce is desirable.
* In-depth and formal qualifications in Business and Systems Analysis.
* Proven ability to operate in a complex legacy systems landscape.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £450 - £550 Umbrella per day (inside of IR35)
The rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other