PPAP Engineer– Brierly Hill/Dudley/Stourbridge
Competitive rate’s (Umb/PAYE)
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will be applying Automotive PPAP requirements (4th edition) leading to the generation of comprehensive PPAP reports.
- Working in accordance with Automotive Standards IATF16949 / ISO9001 to apply and achieve customer specifics to maintain quality objectives and deploy continuous improvement opportunities.
- You will be driving daily problem-solving activity through 8D methodology and facilitate problems solving activities related to customer concerns.
- Liaise with customers as required to discuss quality (PPAP) related matters.
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively with all other team members, ensuring containment/corrective action is implemented and applied uniformly.
- Measure components using first principal measuring equipment & utilise CMM as required. (Mitutoyo 3 axis measuring machine)
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Have quality engineering experience in the Automotive industry. (3 years min)
- Have exposure to PPAPS specifically to JLR
- ISO/ IATF16949 knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of customer portals JLR, Lear, Perkins, Ford
- Background Quality/Manufacturing environment Automotive Engineering
- Interpersonal Skills Good communicator
- Team Member
- Job Related Skills SPC, C Plans, FMEA’s, Quality tools, Problem Solving, Drawing, Computer skills
- CMM - Mitutoyo, Lasor Scanning
- APQP PPAP IMDS
- Experience of working with 1st / 2nd tier customers
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected] I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet