Software Development Engineer
Exciting opportunity for a Software Development Engineer to join a market leading worldwide organisation in Renfrewshire in their product development team.
Software Development Engineer Responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle software applications development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Front end graphical user interface design (Windows desktop and Cloud based)
- Verification and testing that software design output meets input requirements.
- Support, maintain and upgrade of software products/packages.
- Project Planning and Project Management.
- Preparation of software related documentation including design specifications, test plans and verification reports.
Software Development Engineer Skills/Experience:-
- Visual C++ (MFC), C# (.net), VB, HTML, PHP, SQL
- Honours Degree qualified in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar with experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET framework (for desktop and WinCE embedded applications)
- Data communication over Serial UARTs, Ethernet, Wireless, TCP/IP
- SQL Server management and authentication
- Knowledge and understanding of Debian Linux distribution running MONO for .net framework embedded applications advantageous
- Development of applications to run on iOS and Android advantageous.
- Software development methodologies
- Working in an agile/scrum based environment
If you are interested in the Software Development Engineer role click apply now
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities