KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Functional Skills Tutor
Location: Kent - Remote / Home based (Delivering online due to Covid - some face to face is expected when Covid measures ease)
Salary: £26,000 - £27,500 (Dependent on experience)
Package includes: Excellent holiday entitlement, Business Mileage, Pension + much more
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Deliver Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2 on a 1:1 and group basis via a blended learning approach.
- Identify learner's strengths and weaknesses through initial assessment diagnostics and support them accordingly.
- Develop own learning materials and assessment plans.
- Prepare and develop innovative sessions, design and deliver group activities to achieve positive outcomes, embedding the learning, wherever possible, to make the sessions relevant.
- Identify any barriers to learning and plan effective training based on individual learner needs.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Ensure each learner's progression is recorded efficiently.
- Must hold a recognised Teaching qualification at Level 3 or above (AET, PTLLS, Cert Ed, PGCE etc).
- Experience of delivering English and Maths Functional Skills to level 2.
- Confident with Online remote delivery.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence with access to own vehicle.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education