Programme Manager, Programme Delivery, Regulatory Change, Operational Resilience, Regulation, Change Management, Stakeholder Management, Risk Management, MiFID II, LIBOR, SFTR, Investment Banking, Financial Services.
A global Investment Bank are currently seeking a Programme Manager to join them on a long term contract. The role will be focused on delivering programmes in the Payments arena and previous large scale Payments experienc experience is required. This experience is also required from a global Investment Bank.
- Extensive experience managing complex projects and programmes, across technology and change
- Experience delivering Payments projects
- Working experience directly in a global Investment Bank
- Experience with enterprise program management tools
- Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
- Individual should be analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
If you are interrested in hearing more, please send your cv along with an indication of your availability and rate expectations and you will be contacted by return.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Banking