ILS Engineer - 6 month contract - Filton - £45ph UMB or £35.02ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
SC Only + ITAR (start on BPSS)
This role will require you to hold or be eligible to obtain Security Clearance (SC). You will need to obtain a Criminal Record Check before starting. In addition, this role involves direct access to ITAR Material. Therefore we can only consider UK Nationals for this position. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
- Production of ILS deliverables to achieve the stated requirement.
- Population and Maintenance of LSAR in context of related ILS artefacts reports.
- Comply with statutory requirements, regulations and company procedures, including SHE and ITAR
- Application of the ILS Engineering Business Management procedures and maintain awareness of current ILS techniques.
- Awareness of Defence Standards 00-25, 00-40/41/42/43/44 and 00-60/600.
- LSAR experience
Awareness of current ILS, Engineering and Class Society standards and techniques and their application.
- Awareness of the application of ARM analyses and LSA and LSAR techniques and competent in the use and population of an LSAR.
- Has knowledge of Product / Equipment Support in the MoD/Navy
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other