* Develop standard, workable & efficient Program template in accordance to Project delivery phases/Gates adopted across the Midlands, UK
* Create, update and monitoring project progress with cost, resource and time parameters (Planned vs. Actual) - Milestone dates, Key Events Dates, Terminal Float, Critical path, Resource histograms and generating graphical reports for analysis.
* Cost and resources loaded/leveled the schedule with budgeted hours/costs
* Produce and present monthly management reports detailing schedule progression, milestones achieved versus forecast, financial analysis and future forecasting.
* Work with all relevant project/discipline personnel, Client and Stakeholders - Designers, Procurement, Construction engineers, Commissioning team, Sub-contractors and the Client - pertaining to the preparation, monitoring, updating of plans and schedules from Initial design to detailed design level, through to construction and commissioning phase of projects, and project progress reporting to the Client.
* Develop different planning scenarios by manipulating resources level and activity relationships to minimise the critical path and achieve realistic project completion date with Construction teams.
* Regularly attended site meetings and Periodic Reviews to ascertain activity physical percentage complete figures and progress.
* Senior Responsibility for acceptance and review of diverse cost and resource loaded Level 4 programmes, with Earned Value derived from progress and used for Applications for Payment.
* Reconcile Client Variation programs to baseline programs and assessed schedule impact
* Training Junior Planner in Basic to Intermediate P6 schedule practices, NR9 & NR12 ICE conditions of contract, and change. And transfer skills and knowledge to internal staff as appropriate
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other