Salary – £23000 + (1.5- 2.0)Overtime
Shifts –6am- 2pm Monday to Friday
Location – Dagenham
Benefits-, 4 x Life Insurance, 6% pension
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a Machine Operatorto work for a leading recycling and waste management company. They need someone to join their team and continue the growth within the business helping them to tackle reducing waste, avoiding pollution, and preventing the unnecessary use of natural resources. The company are very successful in their market, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training, and a great culture to work within. The company has over 8000 employees worldwide and are a growing at a fast pace so now would be the ideal time to join them.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Machine Operatorwill include:
- Reporting of near misses & safety related incidents
- Ensuring the safety of staff through correct PPE and working practices
- Contribute to the Refinement facility being compliant with our environmental permit and fly control measures
- Mobile plant operations, ensuring staff maintain vehicles to correct standard
- Actively ensure that Refinement does not stop through unplanned downtime
- Ensure recycling performance and quality is monitored / maintained / increased
- Maintaining a clean and clear premises
The Ideal Candidate for Machine Operator
- Experience of working in a manufacturing / production environment
- Understanding of health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Good people skills; be able to communicate at all levels, experience in reporting
- Good organisation/ planning skills
Benefits as a Machine Operator
- 23000k salary
- Overtime pay at 1.5- 2.0
- 6% Pension
- 4 x salary (life insurance)
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ overtime + Progression + Additional benefits
- Industry Sector IT & Internet