Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location – Peterborough.
Salary – Very Competitive, excellent career progression & benefits!
Are you a Multi Skilled Engineer looking for a business passionate about developing your career? Then join a food manufacturing business that offers best in class Engineering.
- By adhering to legislation, HS&E, site standards and engineering good practice, provide proactive engineering resource to the process, across all areas of the factory.
- Continuously assess company plant and equipment for efficiency, purpose and implement improvements so that output will be optimised, inform of non-compliances.
- Use line monitoring, fault finding and problem-solving systems/techniques to maximise utilisation of all company plant and equipment, by minimising downtime through scheduled maintenance, and continuous improvement.
- Work with key stakeholders on delivery of site safety capital projects by providing engineering expertise with a continuous improvement context.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant Engineering Discipline.
- Beneficial experience includes PLC’S (Allen Bradley and/or Rockwell), 18th Edition, ATEX.
- An awareness of HACCP, PUWER, LOLA and COSHH.
- Significant experience of working within a manufacturing environment and continuous learning new techniques.
- A global food manufacturer that is growing their UK presence and dominating the market.
- The business will work alongside you to develop your career. Outlining a clear plan to your next step.
If you want to know more about this position, then please call Hannah on 07450406505 or email your CV directly to Hannah via [email protected] quoting reference #HM9344
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities