Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5
Salary: 20,000 plus 10% bonus (depending on performance)
The role of the customer service advisor will include:
- Ensuring customer contact is dealt with in line with the Customer Success Team KPI's, such as answering telephone calls and emails within expected time constraints.
- Ensuring ownership of customer engagement, communication and complaints, from the first point of contact until resolution.
- Engaging in customer dialogue and actions which will inform and drive best practices, and continue to meet evolving customer needs
- Using communication to deal with customers and finding the best ways to meet and exceed their expectations across these platforms
- Delivering a first-class customer experience using lean methodology without compromising on responsiveness and efficiency
- Proactive management of customers' experience post installation, to ensure that customer delight is nurtured and further cultivated
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- Relevant and significant (at least two years) CSR experience, preferably in the telecoms industry
- Proficient in MS Software suite
- Reliable, flexible, able to work both alone and as part of the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent people skills.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- A general ability to use learn and use a variety of software/apps/digital media.
- Proactive and adaptable, keen to get stuck in with additional tasks where required.
- Able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- A genuine and demonstrable enjoyment of dealing with customers.
- A positive, calm and professional demeanour.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other