Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs
Contract Length : 9 months
The role of the customer service advisor will include:
- The Customer Services advisor fully accountable for handling customer queries and raising new Connections project applications to a high standard within the agreed timescales. These are turned around in 2 days and sent to the correct department for designs to be completed
- Raise a minimum of 20 SR's per day and maintain an accuracy rate greater than 99.5%
- Providing an excellent service experience for our customers by fully understanding their needs to enable an appropriate application to be raised (i.e. our customers rate our service as deserving at least a 8.5 out of 10 score on average).
- Will be the single point of contact for customers throughout their pre-applications experience
- Ensure all new application raised are accurate (99.5%) and thus enable all project design work to be completed successfully minimising delays
- Handle incoming calls answering calls within an average of 5 secs.
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- Proven experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Has the ability to listen, empathise, influence, persuade and engage with people at all levels in a confident and assured manner.
- Has the ability to handle difficult or challenging customer conversations.
- Has excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Can multi-task and work to tight timescales.
- Is highly efficient and productive.
- Has good attention to detail.
- Has a positive can-do attitude.
- Is able to take the initiative and develop solutions to challenges.
- Is a competent IT user of Microsoft Office products.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other