A forward-thinking SEN School in Lambeth are looking for a SEN Teacher to lead a class with SLD, MLD and ASD Needs. With the support of up to 4 Support Staff, you will be leading across Core Subjects and Functional Life Skills to boost pupil’s independence.
To make a positive impact here:
- You will have a calm and creative approach to lesson planning and delivery
- Build trusting relationships with your pupils and Support Staff
- Be patient when catering to class’ needs
- Coordinates Support Staff to ensure smooth classroom management
- Ideally has previous experience teaching pupils accessing levels below expectations and experience with Severe and Complex Learning Difficulties.
- Must hold QTS and have an up-to-date DBS.
- Access to References
- This school invests heavily into Continual Professional Development opportunities.
- Inclusive and supportive team
- Good transport links and on-site parking available
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year