Head of Projects
This Head of Projects role is with one of the global leaders in the facilities management and property services sectors, providing a wide range of services to a multi-national client base. Part of their offering includes acting as a principal contractor, undertaking a diverse range of projects within their clients existing property portfolio/estates including M&E upgrades, building fabric refurbishment and commercial fit out with values from £50k - £5million.
As a Head of Projects, you will be responsible for managing a team of project managers to deliver project-based work across several major client accounts. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has experience in a similar role and experience of clients in either the banking/financial, life science/pharmaceutical or Tech sectors. To be successful in this role it is essential that you have client facing experience and a good of level of expertise in the both the commercial and delivery aspects of projects.
The role includes:
- Provide leadership in identifying and specifying project opportunities, identify and win projects through effective relationships and create a pipeline of opportunities.
- Develop and manage all bids, tenders and proposals.
- Ensure projects are secured and delivered on time and within the financial requirements and margins as specified.
- Leading teams in the safe delivery of projects and identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise)
- Sub-contractor selection and management
- Financial responsibility for the delivery of the annual projects plan, manage the monthly P&L and ensure all costs are fully accountable and recoverable.
- Production of required financial and management reports.
- Recruit and retain talent for the present delivery and future growth of projects.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join one of the household names in the property sector where you will be given the opportunity to progress into more senior level roles. They offer a market leading remuneration package with a great bonus structure.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ generous package
- Industry Sector Construction