Dynamics CRM Data Analyst – WFH/Bromley - £36k
I am looking for a Data Analyst to join my established charity client based in Bromley. The successful candidate will be involved with data reporting, CRM support for business system improvements.
This will be a 12-month fixed term contract with the likely possibility of extension.
- Develop data analysis processes and business system strategies.
- Analyse and report on data using Dynamics CRM.
- Provide support to staff across the business as needed.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience using Google Analytics (beneficial).
- Knowledge of finance/accounting systems (beneficial).
My client offers an excellent salary of £36k + Benefits.
This role will be a hybrid of working from home and from the office based in Bromley, Kent. Candidates will be required to travel into the office up to twice a week.
How To Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe.
Keywords: Business Applications Consultant, CRM Developer, Developer, Software Developer, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, CRM Consultant, Consultant, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, CRM, DCRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Customer Engagement, D365 CE, Dynamics CRM Jobs, CRM Jobs, CRM Opportunities, MS Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 365, Dynamics, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, D365, 365, Dynamics365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Power Platform
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet