Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer Role – Circa will be £48,000K
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Excellent Salary!!!
- Extremely Low turnover of Staff
A unique and excellent opportunity to work for an award-winning global Client of mine has arisen in the Seaham area. This position is needing someone who has drive and ambition to not only join a team, but someone who is looking for a long-standing career.
This role is requiring someone who has the technical ability to bring initiative ideas to the table to help with growth and expansion of new machinery in and around the plant.
Location: Seaham Area
Shifts: Continental (3 Shifts)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a successful growing company, who is a leading manufacturer and a specialist within their industry who are looking for a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer.
I am looking for a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer to fulfil a permanent position, who must have experience of a manufacturing industry / FMCG or Automotive would be desirable. This position is based within a fast-moving environment where you must be able to work well under pressure and deal with multiple challenges daily and use your own initiative.
Skills & Requirements:
- Time Served – Full Apprenticeship (Mechanically)
- Exposure within a FMCG / Automotive industry
- CNC experience
- Be able to think on your feet and work well under pressure.
- Hydraulic and Pneumatics’ experience
- Strong Fault-Finding experience
- Dealing with PPM’s
- PLC Fault Finding
- CNC experience would be desired.
- Excellent Fault-Finding knowledge, both mechanically and electrically
- Planning and organization skills are essential within this high-volume industry.
- Hands on
- Exposure of stripping and refitting machinery and parts
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a company who offer opportunities for progression and pay real attention to their employees (very low turnover)
- Competitive salary with fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment
- Growing Company, Stable industry
- Fantastic pension scheme and contribution
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
HND/HNC or equivalent