Resource Controller / Customer Service needed in Stoke on Trent £9.21ph PAYE - Reference:5178958
The purpose of this role is to provide excellent customer service and ensure that all jobs are processed accurately and within agreed timescales.
- Receive product material orders and decide the best method of supply to meet operative’s convenient time
- Dispatch products/materials by the most effective ‘method’ which may include being delivered from the on-site stores, collection from supplier and delivered or collected by the operative from the onsite store or supplier
- Source directly purchased products and raise orders to meet the convenient time requested by operative
- Place purchase orders, contact suppliers and obtain delivery promises, organise replacement products, obtain quotations and raise bills of material
- Procure parts via the order process ensuring Unitas obtain best value for money in all circumstances
- Raise plant hire orders to meet the convenient time requested by operative
- Liaise with Stores Manager, Operative and Stores Assistant to ensure clean data is received from operative
- Act as a positive role model and be approachable to other team members
- Take responsibility for you own personal development by identifying and addressing your own training needs
- Implement and support any new practices which ensure the purpose of the service is met
- Demonstrate adaptability in meeting specific customer needs
- Act on any failure and waste within the system in accordance with the principles of work and feed this into any continual overall service improvement exercise
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services