This is a great opportunity for a Hardware Engineer to advance their career with a growing company, who are innovating their field with the latest in lighting technology.
- Designing, modifying, commissioning, verifying and proving electronic circuits.
- Preparing plans and documentation in support of the projects.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution of issues identified during production or in service.
- Generating new project documents and ensuring all designs are fully updated as required.
- Developing innovative engineering solutions.
- Contributing to the development of systems, considering alternative concepts and undertaking trade analysis in order to determine preferred solutions.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering or a related subject.
- Background in electronics design across the full product development life-cycle.
- Experience in schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Knowledge of Altium would be an advantage.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please click "Apply Now" and attach your latest CV.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other