The project is focused on delivering a new range of consumables for one of the platforms of new categories of nicotine products. The team aims to develop high quality products that meets the need of adult nicotine users.
- Assist in the preparation of prototypes
- Complete analysis of samples using wet chemistry and physical chemistry techniques according to defined work practices/SOPs or to instructions from Lead Technician/workstream manager.
- Calibrate & operate laboratory equipment according to SOP's/Methods, with work conducted using the principles of Best laboratory Practice.
- Support the development of new working procedures, methods or working practices for management approval.
- Identify ways to improve processes and methods
- Perform and complete the work activities to the defined plan and expected quality.
Hours of work 35 per week. Immediate start
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other