6 Month Contract – Immediate Start!
£25 per hour (Umbrella)
Commutable from: Swadlincote, Burton on Trent, Ashby, Derby, Tamworth
Our client is a leading systems integrator who provide turnkey solutions to a range of clients globally.
They are looking to engage with an experienced Buyer who has previously worked within the engineering and manufacturing sectors on a six-month contract.
The role of the Buyer will include:
- Receiving designs and BOM’s from the engineering teams to understand materials required for each project
- Highlight what needs to be purchased, this could be sheet metal, pipework, plating, dished ends, brackets and other ancillary equipment
- Contact suppliers with the requirements
- Secure the best value bid in terms of price, quality and delivery timings
- Negotiate where necessary
- Working on multiple projects at any one time
- Working closely with the manufacturing teams and ensuring materials arrive on time as per project plans
- Seeking opportunities to save money, time and overall help the business to be more efficient
The successful candidate will come with the following skills and experience:
- Buying or procurement experience within a manufacturing environment
- Strong planning and administration skills
- Able to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in negotiating
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected] I can also be contacted directly on 07814889567. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet