My high-profile client based in Bristol are looking for a Production Operative to join their team.
Reporting to Production Supervision
Using all plant, machinery and tooling necessary.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Health & Safety: To ensure you work in a safe manner to protect yourself and those around you ensuring we meet statutory and company standards
- Quality: to produce product to appropriate standards laid down by company & customers
- Where you are authorised give first off quality checks to others
- Where appropriate give training to others and receive training
- To accurately book work times
- Physically fit as lifting involved
As required work on all machine / assembly equipment on shop floor to produce product to specification in an accurate, correct and safe manner. To carry out duties to the best of your ability to ensure we give the best customer service. To work in the best interests of the company and its employees.
- Setting up machines to start a production cycle
- Assembly of Kleeneze brush operations
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines / assembly tooling
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Proactive working to resolve issue
- Use manual / automatic tooling
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience as a production operator would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read follow blueprints, process requirements
In return, my client is offering a salary of £17,803 with working hours, Monday-Thursday 08:30-16:30 and Friday 07:30-13:30.
If you believe you have the aforementioned skills and experience, please ring Luke on 07939 949 833 or apply with your CV to prompt a call back
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
Secondary School or equivalent