KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor / Trainer
Location: Suffolk - Home based / Online due to Covid (Some face-to-face delivery will resume when Covid restrictions are eased)
Salary/Package: £25,500 - £29,000 + Excellent Benefits Package, Pension, Mileage + more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Must hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Hold solid occupational experience of working within Health and Social Care / Elderly Care at Senior Carer level or above.
- Ideally have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care - but not essential as our client can bring you up to speed.
- Confident to deliver and support learners with Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Excellent IT skills - learner files are online based and due to covid, online sessions/reviews are conducted with learners via online platforms such as TEAMS.
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Flexibility is required with working hours and travel, as and when required to meet learners needs.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care Levels 2/3 (Level 5 if competent depending on role).
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Delivering completely online due to Covid-19 with a view to returning to online and visiting/observing learners in their place of work, once restrictions are lifted, to gather evidence towards their QCF Diploma.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely assessments and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely assessments / visits (when allowed), quality paperwork and general administration.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education