The role of the Customer Service Agent is to provide excellent and efficient information/support to healthcare professionals/patients/other customers and to complete the relevant documentation for these queries. The customer queries are received by telephone, email or chat.
The Customer Service Agent will have to manage customer queries regarding products/medical devices from healthcare professionals/patients/other customers in a professional manner with predefined answers that are accurate and non-promotional.
- Accurate recording of all customer queries in the medical information database in a concise, thorough, and accurate manner in line with Good Documentation Practices
- Identification of customer queries containing product quality complaints and handle them in accordance with appropriate operating procedures
- Support global/regional Medical Information projects with a key focus on knowledge, efficiency, customer experience and excellence
- Support the overall Medical Information team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Ensure optimal Customer satisfaction
· Relevant customer service experience is required
· Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered
· Fluency in English and Italian OR Spanish
· Excellent listening skills/verbal skills/written skills to respond to customers in an empathetic and rational manner
· Ability to solve problems, prioritize and complete key tasks
· Able to respond accurately and empathetically to customer needs
· Ability to work in a regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with external customers/internal business partners
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services